ARMS OPEN WIDE

My whole life is yours
I give it all
Surrendered to your name
and forever I will pray
have your way
have your way

Anxiously awaiting Liam

Anxiously awaiting Liam
We can't wait to welcome home our son and brother.

Liam Xin

Liam Xin
Please welcome our newest addition Liam Xin.
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of him.
1Samuel 1:27

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Will I ever figure this techy stuff out

I have to laugh in spite of myself. I am actually typing this message in hopes that I will click the correct combination of buttons to enter this onto Liams' 'life story'. I am more optimistic tonight than the night before and the night before that. It seems that each day I make just a little more progress. Let's see; hmmm, only 150 hours left until we leave for the airport. I better increase the learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment